Seminars & Workshops
David Dame is known for delivering powerful custom, day-long sessions for teams who want to roll up their sleeves and work on their own projects, using Agile methods and advice.
Dave deliveries theory with proven, measurable results. He will challenge your thinking in a straightforward manner taking a no nonsense (or no BS) approach.
At the end of each session Dave will provide a goal setting document and recommendations helping you continue to achieve with the momentum created.
Courses and services include:
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Organizational Agility Consulting / Organizational Change Consulting
- Performing assessments, identifying quick-win improvements and developing strategies to increase overall quality and productivity.
- Scrum Certification Training
- Problem Management / Problem Exploration
- Agile team assessment, Agile management training
Leadership Training and Coaching
Fail Fast, Fail Often
- Explains why failure is not a bad thing, used as a conversation starter to answer the question “Why is failure important in an organization?”
Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Provides suggestions on how to give and receive feedback and contains various exercises to allow participants to practice
How to be an Effective Change Leader
- Tips and suggestions on how to be an effective change leader
Agile Portfolio Management
- Describes what Agile Portfolio Management is and how it can be used to benefit your organization
- Describes what Impact Mapping is, its advantages, explains each step of the model in detail with examples
Motivating and Rewarding Employees
- Discusses motivation myths and tips, what motivates employees, items to have in your motivational toolbox
Managing vs. Coaching
- Outlines the differences between managing and coaching with exercises
Organizational Agility Consulting / Organizational Change Consulting
Management in an Ever Changing World
- Discusses four change management models in detail.
Creating Bottom Up Innovation
- Esablishing mechanisms that create as vehicles for social learning within the organization